Terms and Conditions
Company: PACHA MERCHANDISE, S.L.
Address: Avenida 8 de Agosto, 138, 07800, Ibiza.
Registration Data: Registro Mercantil de Ibiza, al Tomo 131, Folio 13, Hoja IB-6.005.
CONTRACTING THE PRODUCTS OFFERED ON THIS SITE
Although the website and all the initiative of the services offered are owned by PACHA MERCHANDISE, S.L., the ecommmerce is managed by the company ETAILERS ECOMMERCE, S.L.
Company: ETAILERS ECOMMERCE, S.L.
Address: Via Ausetània, (Ed. Ter), 13, 1º, 08560 Manlleu (Barcelona)
Registration Date: Inscrita en el Registro Mercantil de Barcelona, Tomo 39825, Folio 215, Hoja B-352770, Inscripción 1ª.
GENERAL CONDITIONS OF ACCESS AND USE OF THIS WEBSITE (hereinafter "General Conditions")
I.- You are accessing a Website owned by PACHA MERCHANDISE, S.L. (hereinafter PACHA). This website can be visited by any User free of charge as long as it is for use exclusively personally. "User" means any natural or legal person who accesses or accessed this Website therefore subject to these General Conditions and the content of the Legal Notices, Disclaimers, Legal Texts and the Privacy and Personal Data Protection Policies, if applicable (hereinafter, referred together as, the Legal Notices).
II.- In any case, the User must use this website and its contents and / or services diligently and in accordance with these General Conditions and the content of the Legal Notices, as well as with the Law, morality, public order and good customs. PACHA reserves the right to deny or withdraw access to this website and/or the services contained therein, at any time and without prior notice, to any User who does not comply with the provisions of these General Conditions, and in particular with the provisions of the previous paragraph.
III.- PACHA reserves the right to modify or delete at any time and without prior notice the contents, services and information found on this website.
IV.- The User undertakes to use this website and the services in accordance with these conditions and the current regulations that apply.
V.- The User undertakes to refrain from using this Website and its services for illicit purposes or effects, contrary to the provisions of these General Conditions, harmful to the rights and interests of third parties, or that in any way may damage, disable, overload or deteriorate the Website and services or prevent the normal use or enjoyment of this website and its services by Users.
VI.- The User must refrain from obtaining and even trying to obtain information, messages, graphics, drawings, sound and/or image files, photographs, recordings, software and, in general, any kind of material accessible through this website or its services using means or procedures other than those, as the case may be, have been made available to him or her for this purpose or have been indicated through this website.
VII.- It is not allowed to include the contents of this website on other Internet portals, or in other media or media. The reproduction, distribution, public communication or transformation of such contents of this website is not allowed, either free of charge or by economic consideration, and in any form or medium.
INTELLECTUAL AND INDUSTRIAL PROPERTY
They are the property of PACHA and are protected by Spanish, European Union and international laws, all intellectual and industrial property rights on this website and any of its contents, being reserved in favor of PACHA its exclusive ownership for everyone and throughout the legal life of them.
They are understood to be between such rights, by way of example and not limited to, any intellectual and industrial property rights in texts, images, drawings, color combinations, audio and/or video files, software files, buttons, brands, logos, slogans and designs, computer programs and their elements (source codes, interfaces, applications, system developments...), as well as on the structure, design, selection, sorting and presentation of any information and/or content on this website.
In addition, the content of this website is considered as a computer program and is applicable to the Spanish, European Union and international regulations in force on the subject.
In any case, the reproduction, copying, public communication, distribution, modification, transformation, deletion, manipulation, and any other form of use, with or without profit, of all or part of this website or any of its contents, without the prior and express written authorization of PACHA, are expressly prohibited.
This prohibition extends to technical protection devices, fingerprints and any content-related information mechanisms. It is also especially forbidden to use information of any kind obtained through this website or any of its contents, for purposes or by advertising, promotional and / or commercial means of any kind.
Without prejudice to the provisions of the preceding paragraphs, certain contents of this website belong to their respective authors and are used on this website by virtue of the corresponding license or authorization thereof.
It is stated that, by posting content (such as "videos" or "comments") in the sections enabled for this website, the User is granting PACHA a license on the intellectual and/ or industrial property rights that may be responsible for such content. Such license is non-exclusive and covers all rights and modalities of exploitation of such content (including, but not limited to, reproduction, distribution, public communication and transformation, by any means and in any form or medium, tangible or intangible, with express inclusion of the Internet), for everyone and throughout their legal life, without receiving any remuneration.
PACHA is not responsible for any infringements of intellectual and/or industrial property rights of third parties caused by the content provided by third parties. Likewise, PACHA cannot be held responsible for any damage, loss or damage to persons and/or property that causes in the methods, theories, ideas, opinions, instructions or recommendations expressed in the aforementioned contents.
Notwithstanding all of the above, those persons who consider their intellectual or industrial property rights infringed by any of the contents of this website may report such contents through the report button enabled on the website itself, or by writing to PACHA MERCHANDISE, S.L. Legal Department, Avenida 8 de Agosto, 138, 07800 - Ibiza.
It is expressly stated that the mere notification provided for in the preceding paragraph shall in no case imply "effective knowledge" for PACHA within the meaning of Article 16 of Law 34/2002, unless accompanied by the decision of the competent authority referred to in that provision. Therefore, in the absence of such a decision, PACHA will proceed to remove the reported content only when it considers that the evidence or motives alleged by the complainant show a manifest illegality of the content complained of.
Under no circumstances shall it be understood that, by access to this Website, the User obtains any license or authorization from PACHA for the use, beyond strictly personal use, of any content, information or service existing on the Website or any rights related to them, especially those of intellectual and industrial property.
LEGAL NOTICE ON LINK MECHANISMS AND LINKED SITES
PACHA may make available to the User technical linking devices (such as links, banners or buttons, among others), directories and search tools (hereinafter "Link Mechanisms") that allow the User to access Webs outside PACHA and/or managed by third parties (hereinafter "Linked Sites").
The installation of such Linking Mechanisms on this Website is for the sole purpose of facilitating the User to search and access the information available on the Internet, being understood that they do not represent any kind of relationship between PACHA and the information accessed through them or between PACHA and the individuals or companies that own the Linked Sites.
PACHA MERCHADISE disclaims all liability for any damages that the User may suffer through the Link Mechanisms and/or the Linked Sites, especially with regard to:
- Its operation, availability, accessibility or continuity;
- The maintenance of the services, contents, information, data, files, products and any kind of material that they may contain;
- The provision or transmission of the services, content, information, data, files, products and any kind of material that they may offer;
- The quality, legality, reliability and usefulness of the services, content, information, data, files, products and any kind of material they contain.
- Viruses or other harmful elements that may transmit such Link Mechanisms or Linked Sites, which may cause alterations in the User's computer systems (software and hardware), or in the electronic documents and files stored therein. PACHA does not offer or market by itself or through third parties the products and services available on the linked links or Sites. PACHA cautions that it does not previously control, approve, monitor or own the products, and services, content, information, data, files, products and any material existing in the Link Mechanisms and/or Linked Sites.
Therefore PACHA recommends that the User exercise his/her prudence in the assessment and use of the services, information, data, files, products and any kind of material existing in such Link Mechanisms and/or Linked Sites.
In turn, the User and, in general, those who intend to establish Link Mechanisms on their own Websites (hereinafter, "Third Party Website") to link this Website as a Linked Site must comply with the following conditions
- It is prohibited to establish any link to this Website that does not lead to your home-page or first page;
- The link will only allow access to this website, but you will not be able to reproduce it in any way;
- It is prohibited to create a browser or border environment on this website;
- It is prohibited to make false, inaccurate or incorrect statements or indications about this Website and/or its contents and, in particular, it is prohibited to declare or imply that PACHA has authorized the link or that it has supervised or assumed in any way the contents or services offered or made available on the third party's website where the link is established;
- Exception made of those signs that are part of the same link, it is prohibited that the Web of others in which the link with this website is established contains any trademark, trade name, establishment label, name, logo, slogan or other distinctive signs belonging to PACHA;
- It is prohibited that the third party's website in which the link is established contains illegal information or content, contrary to morality, public order and generally accepted good customs, or content that may infringe the rights of third parties. The use of any trademarks, names, trade names, labels, slogans, denominations and other distinctive signs belonging to PACHA in the key words or meta names of any third party website is prohibited without the prior express authorization of PACHA specifically for this purpose. The establishment of the link on a third party website with this website does not imply in any case the existence of relations between PACHA and the owner of said third party website, nor the acceptance and / or approval by PACHA of its contents or services, unless otherwise expressed by PACHA.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
PACHA declines any liability that may arise from incorrect use by internet users, as well as viruses or problems of connection, availability or continuity of our website.
With regard to the Mechanisms of Liaison to Other Websites, it declines all responsibility for those who refer to our website and in the case of those who appear on our website the connection will do so for information purposes.
Although PACHA reasonably strives to include accurate and up-to-date information on this website, it makes no warranty as to its content, which is presented "as is".
PACHA is not responsible for any contingency related to the use of this website or its content. Specifically, PACHA is not responsible for the accuracy, completeness, sufficiency, timeliness, timeliness or exhaustiveness of the information contained in this website.
PACHA reserves the right to interrupt or suspend all or part of the functionality of this website. PACHA is not responsible for any interruption or suspension of this website.
APPLICABLE LAW AND JURISDICTION
These General Conditions are governed by Spanish law. The parties submit, at their option, for the resolution of disputes and waiving any other jurisdiction, to the courts and tribunals of the user's domicile.
Access to this website implies the acceptance by the User of this Legal Notice, and its commitment to respect them.